Parts procurement is everything in a business where equipment management is core to operations, as downtime can directly affect a company’s bottom line.
In this chapter of our ebook, we take a closer look at how eProcurement can be used in parts procurement. We examine the challenges of sourcing parts for equipment management and share a customer case study.
Read this chapter to discover:
- Supporting part procurement from multiple suppliers with an online catalog
- Minimizing ‘free text’ orders
- Helping parts procurement with ‘explosion view’ drawings
- Integrating procurement, financial and ERP systems for easier parts management
- Customer Case: How an equipment rental giant keeps downtime to no time with a spare parts catalog