Place: 7A Centralen, 3rd floor (Clara 2), Vasagatan 7, Stockholm
We would like to invite you to a breakfast to where you get a glimpse of the future and see in practice what finance departments can do already today with new automation tools.
You should join the breakfast if you answer yes for some of the below questions:
- Are your processes for clearing incoming payments with open customer invoices highly manual?
- Are your local incoming payments reconciled automatically but the cross-border flows need to be treated manually?
- Do you have customers paying too early using cash discounts causing manual work?
We will discuss the challenges finance departments face when it comes to the reconciliation of accounts receivables and how to solve these challenges with next generation automation tools. You will also see a live demo of the OpusCapita Accounts Receivable Matching tool.
- 07.30 Welcome, doors open and breakfast is served
- 08.00 Introduction
Charlotte Mattsson, Head of Scandinavia Sales, OpusCapita
- Hands-on live demo of Accounts Receivable Automation with OpusCapita's new Matching tool
Karl-Henrik Sundberg, Cash Management PreSales, OpusCapita
- What are the challenges finance departments face when it comes to the reconciliation of accounts receivables and how to solve these challenges with the next generation’s automation tool?
- 09.00 Event ends
Presentation will be in Swedish but if English-speaking audience is attending we will switch to English.
There will be time before, during and after the event for networking with peers.
OpusCapita enables organizations to sell, buy and pay quickly and securely, with a real-time view of their business. Over 3000 customers in over 100 countries use our source-to-pay, cash management and product information management solutions to connect, transact and grow. OpusCapita processes over 220 million electronic transactions annually on its Business Network, which includes almost 1 million organizations and over 11,000 financial institutions worldwide.