Place: Urban Deli, Luntmakargatan 25, Stockholm
We would like to invite you to a breakfast to where you get a glimpse of the future and see in practice what finance departments can do already today with new automation tools.
You should join the breakfast if you answer yes for some of the below questions:
- Are your processes for clearing incoming payments with open customer invoices highly manual?
- Are your local incoming payments reconciled automatically but the cross-border flows need to be treated manually?
- Do you have customers paying too early using cash discounts causing manual work?
At our breakfast you will learn about the future of finance, the new role of the CFO and the trends & technologies pushing corporates towards financial transformation. We will also discuss the challenges finance departments face when it comes to the reconciliation of accounts receivables and how to solve these challenges with next generation automation tools. You will also see a live demo of the OpusCapita Accounts Receivable Matching tool.
- 07.30 Welcome, doors open and breakfast is served
- 08.00 Introduction
Charlotte Mattsson, Head of Scandinavia Sales, OpusCapita
- The Future of Finance
Johan Farberger, Business Transformation Executive and Partner, EY
- The new role of the CFO and the trends & technologies pushing corporates towards financial transformation.
- Hands-on live demo of Accounts Receivable Automation with OpusCapita's new Matching tool
Karl-Henrik Sundberg, Cash Management PreSales, OpusCapita
- What are the challenges finance departments face when it comes to the reconciliation of accounts receivables and how to solve these challenges with the next generation’s automation tool?
- 09.30 Event ends
Presentations will be in Swedish but if English-speaking audience is attending we will switch to English.
There will be time before, during and after the event for networking with peers.
Johan has over 19 years of experience in shaping transformation programs, Operating Model strategy; finance and accounting design, implementation, management and business process outsourcing. Driving Digital Finance agenda including Robotics and ERP. Johan has experience in global transformations, client accounts management, sales strategy definition and execution as well as managing large consulting engagements
EY & EY's Financial Accounting Advisory Services
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services EY delivers help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over.
EY's accounting, regulatory, compliance and information technology professionals combine technical experience with business and industry insights to help clients navigate complexity. Whether your focus is on managing highly technical accounting requirements or addressing governance and regulatory issues, having the right advisors on your side can make all the difference.
OpusCapita enables organizations to sell, buy and pay quickly and securely, with a real-time view of their business. Over 3000 customers in over 100 countries use our source-to-pay, cash management and product information management solutions to connect, transact and grow. OpusCapita processes over 220 million electronic transactions annually on its Business Network, which includes almost 1 million organizations and over 11,000 financial institutions worldwide.