Full Treasury Centralization
A road map to Centralization and the key benefits of In-House Banking
Did you know that you can achieve a fully centralized treasury starting with the first implementation and go live within 10 weeks?
Improve the way you monitor your cash holdings
Going from decentralized to fully centralized is easier than it seems, and there are many benefits for the whole company, not just for the finance department.
OpusCapita would like to invite you to a breakfast seminar where we give you the full story of how you can centralize your treasury with an In-House bank.
During this breakfast you will get
- the Roadmap to Centralization
- key benefits of In-House Banking
- how to get you In-House Bank working
- customer case and a live demo
Time: 29. May, 07:45-09.30
Place: Karenslyst Alle 53, Skøyen.
3 good reasons to why you should put more focus on centralizing your treasury:
- Automating the reconciliation and reporting of your global cash positions enables you to gain real-time visibility. This allows reliable cash forecasts and a better use of the group’s cash assets.
- You’re also able to reduce the amount of time it takes for your month end closing. In some cases, reducing it from 3 days to 3 hours.
- Better visibility of trapped cash and subsidiary transactions has a clear impact on liquidity. Customer examples have shown that the share of working capital tied to operations can be reduced from 10% of net sales down to 1%.
+46 72 202 1733