The latest research from Procurecon provides interesting insights into the decision making process of procurement leaders across Europe.
The report takes a closer look at the procurement automation landscape and offers insights into how to best navigate among the various players in the field. The report also provides insights into the current challenges and focuses of procurement leaders around the world.
- 43% see cost reductions as one of the biggest benefits of digitalization and enabling growth is the second most selected answer with 40%.
- 45% of procurement leaders report struggling to allocate budget for procurement automation.
- 35% of respondents see easy integration with other systems as clear priority.
- More than 50% of respondents are currently automating contract management.
- 77% of procurement leaders find it difficult to leverage a suppliers past performance during negotiations.
This report should be especially interesting to you if you are currently implementing an e-procurement solution or considering e-procurement modernization. With important benchmark statistics, you can build or bolster your business case.